Immigration to the Alberta province – Requirements
Although there are many business and investment programs available for canada immigration from dubai, it can be beneficial if you choose to apply for specific entrepreneurial programs organized by the individual provinces of Canada. Each province in Canada will have its own requirements and processes of approving entrepreneurs from various parts of the world. If you choose to work and contribute to a specific province, you can check for the eligibility criteria for that province and move further. The entrepreneurial program for the Alberta province of Canada is discussed in this article.
Self-employed investment stream in Alberta Province
If you are a farmer or you are interested in investing in farming, then you should apply for a self-employed farmer stream in the Alberta Province. Alberta is known for its agricultural production in Canada. It is the best land for crop production along with livestock production inside Canada. But, the self-employed farmer stream is the only option you can apply for an investment visa in Alberta province.
Requirements for applying as an Investor in Alberta self-employed farmer stream
• The obvious requirement is that you should have farming skills
• Managerial experience with an existing farming business will be helpful
• You should have an existing farming business and the supporting documents for that
• Any work experience can also be included
• You should show your business plan if you have any to do in Canada
• The documents for any financial support from Canadian organization that is willing to invest in your business
• You must be able to invest a certain amount in the business in Canada normally a minimum of $500000 of equity
• You should submit your agricultural business plan
• The candidates with both managerial skills in farming and amount to invest in a farming business in Canada will be considered first